“Personal Information” is data that helps us to identify you as an individual. We gather it for your identification. Personal Information includes the following verticals:
- Date of Birth
- Postal Address(es)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- IP Address
- Credit / Debit card details
- Demographic and other such information
- Aggregated Information
Our Ways of Collecting Personal Information
We may gather Personal Information in the following ways:
- Through the Services – We may collect personal information through our services, for example, when you make a product purchase with us.
- Offline: We may gather your personal information offline, for example, when you place a call to our customer support team; we may you to ask to share your personal details.
- Information collected through data collection devices such as cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- From Other Sources: We may also gather your personal information from different sources, for instance, open databases, computer records, joint marketing partners, social media accounts, and other third parties (to the degree permitted by related law).
Where do we use your information?
The Personal Information we collect from you is used for of the legitimate business interests only. Here are the ways we use your personal information:
- To fulfil the demand of your product purchase (including the payment processing), and talk to you regarding the same. We enable you to connect to our customer support team.
- To respond to your queries and requests.
- To keep you updated about administrative information, such as information regarding the changes of our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To display advertising in relation to your interests.
- To ask for a feedback regarding our products and services.
- To customize your experience with us. We allow you to participate in promo offers, contests, and administer such other activities. These promo offers and contests may have additional rules regarding how we can use and disclose your Personal Information. Before participating, kindly go through all the enlisted rules.
- To support social sharing functionality.
- To permit you to purchase products on someone else’s behalf through our website. The use of this functionality suggests that you are qualified to furnish us with the other person’s name and email address.
- For other business purposes which include data analysis, fraud monitoring and its prevention, surveying for developing new products and services, identifying usage trends, improving our services, determining the outcomes of our promotional campaigns, and expanding our business activities.
- Introducing you to our range of newly launched products and services, as well as cosmetic tips. We can inform you through our email messages, text messages, and telephone calls.
All the information collected by you is used in compliance with the applicable laws and your full consent.
Who do we share the information with?
We share your information with the following entities:
- To our third parties, such as the advertising companies that display their ads on our website. They may use your information such as name, email address, and telephone number to furnish you with certain advertisements that may interest you.
- To our subsidiaries, parent company, and corporate affiliates. Hans Herbal Overseas takes the responsibility for the management of the jointly-used Personal Information.
- To our business partners, those who provide certain services, assistance, or promotions.
- To other third-party service providers who work on our behalf. These may include customer support, marketing services, and courier services.
- To the administrators of contests, surveys, and other promotions.
- To the law enforcement offices, or others, on believing that such disclosure is reasonably necessary.
- Information gathered through your browser or gadget – Information is gathered by browser or through your gadget to ensure that our online services are working appropriately.
- Through your App – On downloading our application, you gave us and our service providers the right to track and gather App usage information, for example, the date and time when you are using the app, the kind of files and data that are downloaded to the App based on your gadget number.
- Using cookies – Cookies are snippets of data that are put away legitimately on the PC through which you are accessing our website. Cookies permit us to gather various information, such as, browser type, time spent on the Services, language inclinations, pages seen, and other anonymous traffic information. We gather this information for security reasons, as well as to assist navigation, display data all the more effectively so as to help you with better utilization of our services.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies – Pixel labels might be used to track the activities of users of the services, measure the success of our advertising campaigns, and gather more information about use of the services and response rates.
- Analytics – Google Analytics helps us to collect and analyse information about use of the services and report us about the latest activities and trends.
- IP Address – IP address is a number that is given to your PC by your Internet Service Provider. On tracking your IP address, we shall be informed about the user’s access to different services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited.
We also use IP address for various reasons like computing usage levels, controlling and dealing with the services, and diagnosing server issues.
- Physical Location – We may gather the information about the physical location of your device through satellite, phone tower, or WiFi signals. Such information will helps us to furnish you with customized, area -based services and content. The information regarding your device’s location can also be shared to our marketing accomplices, helping them to bring to you geo-focused advertising. You definitely have the right to deny sharing your physical location by turning the option off in your device settings.
Who do we share the information with?
We can legitimately share Other Information for various reasons. However, Other Information must not qualify as Personal Information under applicable law. In any instance, if we are using the combination of Personal and Other Information, it would fall under the terms and conditions of Personal Information.
Third Party Services
We are not answerable to the information collected and used by third party or any other act third party. Third party could be any, including mediator or supplier, any party working on any site, or administration with which the services link, or a party that includes a widget on the services (for example, the Facebook share button). The inclusion of a link on the services does not recommend of the linked site or service by us or our affiliates.
We shall also not take responsibility for the following: data assortment, disclosure, use or security policies of different organizations, such as, Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, or some other application or supplier, operating system provider, and device manufacturer.
Third Party Advertisers
We take all the preventive measures to protect your Personal Information and keep it confidential with us. As no data storage can be 100% secure, you can reach out to us anytime if you feel that the security of your account has been breached.
Know Your Rights
You can opt-out from receiving marketing-related emails. You just need to inform us about it using the contact information provided below.
However, you cannot get away from receiving transactional or other important administrative messages.
You can also reach out to us if you want us to review or change your Personal Information. Just place your request with us and we will verify your identity to make any changes as per your request. However, we will still preserve some information to avert fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist in any investigations, or comply with legal requirements.
Our Retention Period
We Don’t Collect Information from Minors
Never consciously, we gather any kind of information from minors, i.e. children below 18 years of age. On using this website, you represent that you are 18 years and beyond. If found guilty, we have all rights reserved to deactivate your account and take our respective actions against the fraud.
We may access, process, move, or store your Personal Information in any nation where we have our service providers. On using this website, you are automatically granting us permission to transfer the information to foreign countries that may have different data protection protocols than your own nation.
We never seek sensitive Personal Information, such as information related to your race, ethnic origin, political ideologies, genetic characteristics, and criminal background.
P.S. Do not enclose your credit/debit card details in your emails because the emails are guaranteed to be always secure.